Complaint Review: Psychic Zelda

17926 Hillcrest Rd
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

Psychic Zelda Scam Dallas Texas

This woman totally scam…… Be aware

At the time I was so desperately looking some help & she took complete avenge out me & now I feels totally disgusting.

As of initial meeting she was promises me, she will staying touch every day until all get accomplish & if her work did not get accomplish she will return the full amount $ 695.00 witch total amount for the work.

Week passed by, no word from her, I am trying call her many time per day & she block my number, in a  mean while I visited her house ( Hillcrest &  Arapaho, 75252) several times & no answer.

Time pass by, I got text from her needing to see me. In few minutes in to session she requesting more money ($ 1400.00) to additional work & I was completely shock

I refuse with good reason & with financial situation.

I was completely shock what next came out of mouth, “If you don’t have money, you can pay with any department store cards, Home Deports card extra”.  It did not took me second to realists this woman, so disparately looking for money & totally scam.

I refuse to pay any more & she immediately stop the session & she stated “can’t work any longer” & escort out to front door. I ask for my refund & she slammed door ask me leave her property.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2017 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/psychic-zelda/dallas-texas-75252/psychic-zelda-scam-dallas-texas-1359639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content