Complaint Review: Psychotic Legend

Nationwide
    USA

Psychotic Legend Never Received My Order 5 months later Georgia Florida

*General Comment: Psychotic Legend Sincerely apologize to you

Placed an order in July 2015, it is 11/27/15 and still have not received my complete order. I ordered 2 shirts and a sweat suit, I got 1 shirt in October then the other in Nov, I have yet to receive my sweat suit. I have emailed the owner Rory Span numerous times but nothing has been done...... The clothing is of cheap quality. When I did get my shirts you could see the glue all over the zipper! Wish I had saw the reviews before I ordered..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2015 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/psychotic-legend/nationwide/psychotic-legend-never-received-my-order-5-months-later-georgia-florida-1270654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Psychotic Legend Sincerely apologize to you

AUTHOR: reliable source - (USA)

WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

THE BUSINESS DID RUN INTO SOME INTERNAL BUSINESS ISSUES AND THE OWNER UNFORCANTLY HAD TO PUT THE

COMPANY DOWN.

I AM HERE WITH GREAT EMPYTHY TO ALL WHO WAS EFFECTED BY THE CLOSING OF THE BRAND.

TO CORRECT THE MISSUNDERSTANDMENT THAT SURFACED THE THROUGH THE FEW COMMENTS ABOUT THE BRAND, RORY, WHOM EVERY ONE DIRECTED THE EMAILS AND COMMENTS TOO SHOULD BE THE FORGIVINE ONCE FOR ALL. THERE WAS A INTERNAL PARTNER OF THE COMOANY UNDER THIS NAME "LARRY GOLBOM" WHO CAUSED THE NAME OF THE BRAND TO GO SOUR. SO THAT IS WHOM THE FRUSTRATION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU ALL EXCITING NEWS THAT A NEW AND IMPROVED RECREATION OF PSYCHOTICLEGEND WILL BE AVAILIBLE TO THE WHOLE NE REGION FIRST AND ALL OTHERS WILL FOLLOW.

WITH THATS BEING SAID. ONCE AND FOR ALL THE WHOLE PL TEAM WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OUT OUR APOLOGIZES TO ANY OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO WERE EFFECTED BY MR.LARRY G DOING.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.