Complaint Review: Public Storage (Cindy Proudly)

• Submitted: Wed, May 24, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, May 24, 2017
  • Reported By: Another Customer — Colorado springs Colorado USA
  • Public Storage (Cindy Proudly)
    6055 Hollow Tree,
    Colorado Springs,
    USA

Public Storage (Cindy Proudly) Manager (Cindy Proudly) (alleges) Public Storage Unit $1 Move In Review Colorado springs Colorado

I would say this business practice is at best deceptive.  Basically your just giving your stuff away to private auction sellers who, that after roughly a 60% monthly charge for late fees,  they will then allegedely collude with ebayers and local craigslisters  to sell off your items.  Usually people from out of town, or any visitors to the city would be a likely target. Our bill was roughly 65% over paid in late fees and taxes and such monthly, and when we became aware of the past due balance, immediateley called with half payment.  They sold all the stuff anyway.

As far as ID theft or anything, I wouldn't mind a lawyer contacting us.  We can pay daily. Don't have much.   As far as if anyone one else has had a similar experience, I'd love to here from you if you have ideas.  Maybe classaction.com.  IDK.   Just a heads up.  You make your own decisions though.   Just sell your own stuff on ebay basicly. I don't see how pawn brokers, or lenders are held to a standard of interest rate being able to be applied to loans, or a renter has a standard of some sort.   All in all,  0-5 in my opinion.  Would't  reccommend to an enemy.

P.S.  I have my bills  and other documents if your interested.   IDK what to do with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2017 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/public-storage-cindy-proudly/colorado-springs-80918/public-storage-cindy-proudly-manager-cindy-proudly-alleges-public-storage-unit-1-1375242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content