Complaint Review: Publications Max

• Publications Max
    990 Grove St., Ste.204
    Evanston, Illinois
    United States of America

Publications Max ,magazineburst.com September 5, 2009 they are still ripping people off. They advertise "Take 5 for $27". I read the fine print, it only talked about renewing the magazines at the end of your subscription for the norma Evanston, Illinois

As of September 5, 2009 this company is still running the "Take 5 for $27" and then charging my debit card $90.92.  I was told when I called that it was handling charges.
I read the fine print, it only talked about the magazines renewing at the end of the subcription at the normal subscription rate and that I would be given the opportunity to cancel or renew at that time.
I was told that a credit would be issued to my card but I don't have a lot of faith since others on here have said they are still waiting.  I urge everyone that has been scammed by this company to file with the Attorney General for the State of Illinois.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/publications-max/evanston-illinois-60201/publications-max-magazineburstcom-september-5-2009-they-are-still-ripping-people-off-490551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content