Complaint Review: Publisher Wealth

• Reported By: Jeff62 — Everett Washington
  • Publisher Wealth

Internet
    USA

Publisher Wealth Robert Simmons Generated 3 websites Expedia, Amazon, and Health Fitness Scottsdale, Arizona Internet

*Author of original report: Publisher Wealth Scam

I invested $60000 in 5 websites that garrentee to make $50,000 to $100000 a year in revenue. Business been online for 7 months and no profit generated. Robert Simmons lied to me in the would say you would have the commissions by this date.

The investments yeild no commisons. It is suspected from family and frien that Rbert Simmons pocking the cosmissions generated from the websites.

Thanks to Robert Simmons and Publsher Wealth I have file Bankruptcy because of overwhelming credit card debt Use pay for web sites and taffic. he woud get angery at me I'f did not pay.

Next week I'm talking to an attorney to refund my money have invested in the business and to possibly press criminal charges to Robert Simmons for theft of money from clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/publisher-wealth/internet/publisher-wealth-robert-simmons-generated-3-websites-expedia-amazon-and-health-fitness-1140616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Publisher Wealth Scam

AUTHOR: Sky56 - ()

I invested over $50,000 for an work at home on e-commerce business. I started the business nine months ago. I had not receive a dime of the commissions. Simmons promised me commissions from this start of the business I had not received a dime.

As I seen from Robert Simmons the mission of publishers wealth is to bankrupt clients. I had hope and faith that Robert Simmons at first that business will generate $50,000 to $100,000 a year. as today I'm looking at bankruptcy because overwhelming credit card debt thanks to Publisher Wealth.

Next week I'm going to meet with the attorney to discuss the situation. I do expect an refund. if publishers wealth does not give me a refund up me and  my attorney will pursue legal action.

it is suspected from my family and friends that the company publishers wealth is pocketing my commission.

I do demand justice once again I would like my money back.