Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Reported By: pensacola Florida
  • Publishers Clearing House
    pch.com
    New York, New York

Publishers Clearing House not give me my money i win when they pull my number. New York New York

*Consumer Comment: How do you KNOW they pulled your number?

i need my money i win but the give to somebody else. and i need my money today. tired of being promised over and over again but i haven't seen any of it. i've been playing for 5 years and they tell me only one year. i've got proff how long i play, and i need my money now. what do i do?

Heather
pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2008 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/publishers-clearing-house/new-york-new-york/publishers-clearing-house-not-give-me-my-money-i-win-when-they-pull-my-number-new-york-ne-354220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

How do you KNOW they pulled your number?

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Did you receive a letter specifically telling you that you were a winner? Not the enrollment /advertising letter, but one that arrived after you submitted your tickets?

Did they show up at your door with cameras etc like they show in the ads?