Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, September 26, 2017

• Reported By: Debra — Aberdeen Washington USA
Pure cbd tinture- Direct Heal
Internet USA

Pure cbd tinture- Direct Heal Withdrew funds without authorization three months after I received a "free" sample. nationwide

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

In June 2017 I responded to receive a "free trial" of cbd tincture. I did not sign up for future products nor authorize funds be taken out of my account. I also unsubscribed what I thought was their website several times. I heard nothing further so figured I had been successful. Three months later they hit my account for $79.95. You can't understand them, you are put on hold for over an hour, etc. I am so frustrated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2017 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-cbd-tinture-direct-heal/internet/pure-cbd-tinture-direct-heal-withdrew-funds-without-authorization-three-months-after-i-r-1402428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure cbd tinture- Direct Heal