Complaint Review: Pure Energy Labs, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 05, 2007
  • Reported By: Milner Georgia
  • Pure Energy Labs, Inc.
    Www.usaveon Pills.com
    Nationwide

Pure Energy Labs, charged my debit card $149.95 for pills i did not order Ripoff INTERNET

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint

I ordered a trail size of phentrazine 37.5 diet pills for
the cost of shipping and handling. less that a month later this company debited my account for $149.95 without my premission.

this caused my bank account to be over drawn. and my charged me another $34 FOR OVERDRAFT ON TOP OF EVERTHING ELSE.

THE COMPANY IN QUESTION SENT THESE PILLS BUT I NEVER WENT TO THE POST OFFICE AND PICKED THEM UP. I CALLED THE POST OFFICE AND TOLD THEM TO RETURN TO SENDER. NOW THEY HAVE THERE PILLS BUT I AM OUT $149.95 PLUS A $34.00 OVERDRAFT FEE.

I WON'T MY MONEY BACK.

Rebecca
Milner, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2007 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-energy-labs-inc/nationwide/pure-energy-labs-charged-my-debit-card-14995-for-pills-i-did-not-order-ripoff-internet-238247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

File a complaint

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

You need to write to the Oklahoma Attorney General, Consumer Fraud Division, 313 NE 21st., Oklahoma City, Ok.,73105. Also file an online complaint with the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov.