Complaint Review: Pure Energy Labs - Usaveonpills - NexgenLabs

• Reported By: Redwater Texas
  • Pure Energy Labs - Usaveonpills - NexgenLabs
    SW 59th St,
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Pure Energy Labs - Usaveonpills - NexgenLabs BIGGEST RIPOFF EVER Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Author of original report: BBB Complaint

*Consumer Suggestion: Continue to go after them legally

Ordered "free" trial from company for 4.95. Stuff made me ill, cancelled right away. Bank account debited $149.00 even with cancellation done way before 15 day limit. Tried to contact the company. No response. Filed reports with OK Attorney General, OKC BBB. Everytime I tried to contact, ie open a ticket, the only response was them emailing me the "terms and conditions" over and over and over.

I just want my $149.00 back. Oh, today I received another shipment that I did not order. This place is a scam, ripoff. They won't get anymore money out of me. I changed my account! Hope someone else reports these people and they get hung by the balls.

June
Redwater, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2007 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-energy-labs-usaveonpills-nexgenlabs/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-73109/pure-energy-labs-usaveonpills-nexgenlabs-biggest-ripoff-ever-oklahoma-city-oklahoma-249221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

BBB Complaint

AUTHOR: June - (U.S.A.)

Anyone having problems with this company needs to file an online complaint with the BBB of Oklahoma City. They are working on mine now. The more complaints they get on this puke company the better. Let's load them up with complaints.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Continue to go after them legally

AUTHOR: Marylou - (U.S.A.)

This is Marylou from Sterling and I am still fighting to get them to take it off the credit monster they reported me to. They keep sending generic rebuttals that they are no longer part of the dispute because they settled with me. Part of the settlement through the BBB of Oklahoma was that they expunged the record.

They keep telling me I have to deal with the credit place and get it done myself. How? They say they are out of it totally. The State's Attorney in Oklahoma has a complaint from me on this and I guess after that I am not sure. Maybe sue. Everyone needs to send a major complaint to the State's Attorney's Office of Oklahoma. If they get several complaints they start to take more notice.

So Write them and fill out the questionere they send you. This could become bigger on a suit it we could figure how to get everyone together and know their emails and such information. Don't know how to do that since everthing is so private here.
Keep fighting!