Complaint Review: Pure Energy Labs

• Reported By: Cabot Arkansas
  • Pure Energy Labs
    www.usaveonpills.com
    Oklahoma, Oklahoma

Pure Energy Labs Ripoff Dishonest People that do NOT call you Back Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered the supposedly free trial of this diet pill. Weeks went by and I never recieved anything. So i go onto their site that i had wrote down from trying to call the number that they never answer. I submitted a trouble ticket and got an email back. First they tell me that they are sorry it hasnt been recieved, but the 149.95 charge is still due and will be billed. What?!! What 149.95 charge. The one apparently that was in their Terms of Service that i agreed to. Which i didnt.

So i tried calling- about 50 times. Its funny, each time I called and tried to get through to customer service, all i got was a voicemail box. But when i called and hit " To purchase a product" someone answered and as soon as I told them why they didnt say anything but just transferred me without warning.

This company is a scam and a rip off. Ive already wrote a letter to the BBB, filed with the BBB online, am in the process of writing a certified letter to the Oklahoma Gov. to let him know of their business practices, contacted my family lawyer who is fully intending to take them to court, contacted the Governments online fraud reporting system, and many other things.

To the company- i sincerely hope you enjoy ripping off all these people. By the way, I currently am working on a class action lawsuit against the company. I have 50 names. All i wanted was my money back and a little common curtesty. I got neither. Fraud is a no no and you little company have committed a lot of no no's.

Stephanie
Cabot, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2006 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-energy-labs/oklahoma-oklahoma/pure-energy-labs-ripoff-dishonest-people-that-do-not-call-you-back-oklahoma-city-oklahoma-224904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content