Complaint Review: Pure green coffee

• Pure green coffee
    3577-A Chamblee Tucker Rd. #209
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States of America

Pure green coffee RIP OFF Pills made me ill and made several phone calls and emails to company never got back to me Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Same, deathly ill

Pure green coffee bean made me deathly ill also got a UTI infection from it two day later after taking only one pill ..severe gastrotintestinal side affect....never had a uti in 29 years..called number on bottle fake busy signal ..called where i ordered they just keep saying they will have someone call me 7 times i have called sent several emails....am closing down my  charge so they cannot send me any more of this product...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-green-coffee/atlanta-georgia-30341/pure-green-coffee-rip-off-pills-made-me-ill-and-made-several-phone-calls-and-emails-to-co-943530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Same, deathly ill

AUTHOR: makethempay - ()

I too became deathly ill from this product.  I convusively vomitted from it after taking it a few weeks back.  I also tried contacting the website on the bottle (www.questlabs.net) only to find it DOES NOT EXIST.  That's very worrisome, reaks of scam.  I also tried calling the number on the Pure Green Coffee bottle, and it gets me nowhere.   We should start a class action lawsuit against them, immediately.  I'm also going to start my own report, report them to the BBB and contact their local/state/federal attorney general's office.