Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Texas United States of America
pure motoring group
1251 american pacific drive #116, henderson nevada henderson, Nevada United States of America

pure motoring group max wynn mike pham AutoManagement.com - Auto Management Group - Max Martin aka Mike Pham aka Minh Chu Pham - David O'Neal Mike Pham aka Minh Chu Pham aka Miunchu Pham aka Max Martin and David O'Neal a vehicle leasing scam, lease transfer scam, sub leasing scam, stolen, total loss henderson, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: David ONeal Auto Management a good company to work with

*Consumer Comment: Bad and misleading review

Please see previous reports of Mike pham on the website. Exactly. as all the reports indicate. I was ripped off in the same way. Took my car - he made payments for a year then no payments for 5 months. car totalled by "user" - luckily user's insurance payed for it. still lost down payment , 5 months of payments. Please anybody doing a search for car leasing - be aware of this scam. If authorities are looking at this post - please contact me to get info on this guys new numbers and contacts and evidence. Mike Pham who was in prison in 2009 is using a fake name max wynn to run the same scam again. He is using the website swapalease.com to screen for potential victims. I was lucky that i did not lose my life savings - but still lost 15k. Users with poor credit scores out there beware of what he offers you. if you get caught in this - you might be in possesion of a stolen vehicle and responsible for everything. If you crash the car - you will not be seeing the 15K you paid him again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-motoring-group/henderson-nevada-89074/pure-motoring-group-max-wynn-mike-pham-automanagementcom-auto-management-group-max-ma-910365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pure motoring group

David ONeal Auto Management a good company to work with

AUTHOR: PotPie - (USA)

I'm a current client of Auto Management and would like to set some things straight regarding the inaccurate information contained in the complaint. I placed a luxury vehicle I'm leasing into the program. Prior to doing so, I saw this false complaint. It concerned me, but I decided to show my attorney the contract to make sure the program is legal and wouldn't break the terms of my lease. My attorney said that the agreement is very similar to a Real Estate transaction called a Mortgage Wrap. In fact, he thought it is a great idea to translate the concept into the Auto Finance field. He assures me that I am not breaking the terms of my lease and that there's nothing illegal going on. I was able to get out of my lease and my payments are being made in a timely manner by Auto Management. I do not believe that the complaint was made by a "real" customer of Auto Management because of the many inaccurate statements and false accusations. I am a current and happy client of David ONeal and Auto Management and would have no problem recommending this business to anyone interested in exiting a lease or purchase quickly. They are also a good solution for a person who has credit issues to obtain a new vehicle.

Bad and misleading review

AUTHOR: RobA - (USA)

I know Dave ONeal and Auto Management and when I saw this I had to respond  This review is factually incorrect and is linking 2 separate people who are not connected. Mike Pham never worked with David O'Neal. David has Auto Management, not Auto Management Group. I have had a great experience with David Oneal. I placed a vehicle in his program which was leased, paid for on time and just generally easy to deal with. Recently I have had some credit issues. When I wanted a new car, I remembered David ONeal and Auto Management after being turned down at every other dealer. Getting a car was as good an experience as my lease takeover. I'm driving a great car that I never could have gotten on my own-making my payments on time every month. I would recommend Auto Management and David ONeal without hesitation.