Complaint Review: Pure Trim

Pure Trim
Internet USA

Pure Trim I returned by product and they will not refund my money. Internet

*General Comment: Response to Elizabeth's Complaint Re: Green Coffee Diet

I too have been ripped off by Pure Trim.  I was issued an RMA and  I returned the product.  I have the postal receipt proving that it was received and signed for.  I have called for my refund 12 times over a 2 1/4 month timeframe and each time I was promised escalation for my refund.  The last call I made, the agent hung up on me.  Now the number no longer rings through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-trim/internet/pure-trim-i-returned-by-product-and-they-will-not-refund-my-money-internet-1058517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Trim

#1 General Comment

Response to Elizabeth's Complaint Re: Green Coffee Diet

AUTHOR: Mark Hanson - (USA)

Elizabeth, I am truly sorry to hear about your experience with "Pure Trim", the company behind the "free trial" of the Green Coffee Diet.  Based on your complaint, and others here on RipOffReport, it is apparent that the people behind "Pure Trim" and the "Green Coffee Diet" were neither honest nor legitimate.

My name is Mark Hanson, and I represent the legitimate PureTrim(r) company.  My client is a legitimate small business, and has been in business for over twenty years (We started in 1996).  The real PureTrim makes weight loss shakes, and has tens of thousands of satisfied customers.  It is not affilliated in any way with the Green Coffee Diet, or the "Pure Trim" scammers behind the website (www.greencoffeedietfreetrial.com) or phone number listed in your complaint (855-946-1060).  The real PureTrim(r) is a legitimate company based in Mesa, Arizona.

Nevertheless, we are sorry that these scammers took advantage of you, and I wanted to reach out and let you know that.   As soon as we discovered that they were using the deceptivelly similar "Pure Trim" name to scam people, we reached out to the legal authorities and to the Better Business Bureau to bring the false advertisements to a halt.

I see from your complaint that you live in Colorado.  If you have not already done so, you may want to reach out to the Colorado Attorney General, or to the Nevada Attorney General, to help ensure that this scam is brought to a halt.  If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you, and we wish you the very best.