Complaint Review: Pureplay.com

• Pureplay.com
    pureplay.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Pureplay.com they won't pay or respond to my inquires , Internet

pureplay.com is 50 miles from my home. they owe me 220 bucks, won't pay, me or respond to my question of why.They must pay some people, because there would be more complaints than this on the internet. Anyway it's been 4 months for me now.

Don't pay them a membership either (24.95/Mo.)....u can play for free in all the tournies every month by sending them a postcard per their instructions. Just look it up under help. SCREW THOSE F**RS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pureplaycom/internet/pureplaycom-they-wont-pay-or-respond-to-my-inquires-internet-1025724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content