Complaint Review: Purple Castle CBD Oil

3071 NW 107th Avenue
    Doran, Florida
    USA

Purple Castle CBD Oil ordered product, never received Doran Florida

On 9/14/17 I ordered a trial version of CBD Oil and paid a $5.99 shipping and handling fee.

I never received the trial, and on 10/02/17, my credit card was charged $W79.99.  I never saw anything about signing up for an automatic delivery or charge.

I called the number listed on my credit card billing.  It was identified as Purplecastle8449021298 844-9022193 Ca.

The person who answered the call was very vague, and I could not understand him.  He kept putting me on hold.  When I asked to speak to his supervisor, he said he was the only person there!  He said the trial was on it's way.

A few days later when i noticed the charge of $79.99, I again called and spoke with someone.  I informed him I never received any trial product and I wanted to cancell everything.  He offered to ship me another order, free of charge, but I refused.

He inidcated that due to the hurrican in Puerto Rico, it had impacted product and delivery.

I fill this is a scam, and don't know how people are allowed to operate like this.

Thank you for taking my report.

Barbara D

(((REDATED)))@comcast.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2017 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/purple-castle-cbd-oil/doran-florida/purple-castle-cbd-oil-ordered-product-never-received-doran-florida-1408083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content