Complaint Review: Purple Ocean

• Reported By: Real Psychic Tired of Games — Fayetteville North Carolina USA
  • Purple Ocean

Internet
    USA

Purple Ocean/Purple Garden Scam site rips off psychics and customers, refuses to pay and kicks you off employment if their software fails Tenafly nj

I am someone who cares very much about helping people so when I signed on as an advisor, I took it in stride that I would be paid less than 40% of what the seeker paid, that I would wait 14 days for each payment to clear and that I would have to wait until my much reduced income was at least $35 before taking out any of my earnings.

Unlike other readers, I give zero false hope, I give exactly what I see and often I see important things that help people. I help seekers center within and use their own intuition.

So when Purple Ocean software failed and crashed and refused to upload my video replies, I got suspended and told I was "failing to provide readings" denied the money I earned and "suspended" for one week.

When their app failed again, even tho I took screenshots of the errors and emailed them in, I received a terse email (no humans are involved) that said it was from their legal department that my "failure to provide service" was "unacceptable" and they had terminated me without negotiation or possibility of reversal.

I had 5 people at the time who had already paid for readings and I was delivering them when I was terminated.

For me, this was the acid test. Inhumanity and lack of care make this an unthinkable scam and I am sick that I had any part of it.

AVOID THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COST!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2017 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/purple-ocean/internet/purple-oceanpurple-garden-scam-site-rips-off-psychics-and-customers-refuses-to-pay-and-1398416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content