Report: #962037

• Pyramid Collection

Internet
    United States of America

Pyramid Collection Scam, charging twice, no items ever shipped Internet

*Author of original report: Rather than a credit, I get BILLED!!!

I've received the Pyramid Collection catalogue in the mail for months and decided to place an order for a Halloween costume. I placed an order on 10/22/12 for $146.75. That afternoon my bank account indicated a pending transaction for $146.75 for Pyramid Collection. On 10/23/12 in the morning, there was a SECOND transaction pending for $146.75. My husband researched the validity of the company that morning online and found several online sites indicating the company is known for several scams. I called my bank to dispute only one charge. I wait over a week for the order, in which I paid an extra $24 for FedEx 2nd day and never received. I called Pyramid Collection to track the order... they cannot find it through FedEx. I asked for a refund. The employee over the phone initiated my request for only $134. 90, I then interject and request my FULL amount of $146.75. I am currently waiting for my full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pyramid-collection/internet/pyramid-collection-scam-charging-twice-no-items-ever-shipped-internet-962037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Rather than a credit, I get BILLED!!!

AUTHOR: CLC - (United States of America)

Rather than getting a refund for my original purchase, I get billed a different amount.

Chase Fraud Dept was very helpful in calling Pyramid Collection by three-way call to document the conversation with Pyramid. The employee, Bobbi was extremely rude and thought it was ridiculous of me to ask for a confirmation number for my refund transaction.

Now I wait 72 hours to be sure my refund actually happens and the second charge of $134.80 does not go through.

Stay away from Pyramid Collection and any company that may be associated with them.