Complaint Review: Pzest.com And Datesnow.com

• Pzest.com And Datesnow.com
    www.PZest.com and Datesnow.com
    Nationwide
    Australia

Pzest.com - Datesnow.com Ripoff thieves con-artists dishonest crooks Brisbane Brisbane, Australia

These two sites are affiliated. Much to my surprise beings I could contact a 1-866 number for one of them but not the other. I found this out through research.

The one I was able to contact was very "nice" haha (PZest)but could not get any info on the other. The "nice" one promised me a refund and to cancel whatever it was my CC was subscribed to...never has happened. So far they have charged almost 200.00 to my card which has since been cancelled. I don't even know how they got my info!! They say in their faqs that if you try to cancell they will charge you some sort of a huge fee. Don't fall for that cancel your card on the grounds of identity theft and get a new number.

Your card services will help you out with that. I don't yet know if by disputing these charges they will be refunded but I am assuming so being my CC Company is handling it now however I do know that they won't be able to charge me anymore. I am also going to write to ONLINE BBB and file a complaint, what they are doing must be illegal beings I never authorized any of these charges.

Shauna
Minot, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2004 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pzestcom-and-datesnowcom/nationwide/pzestcom-datesnowcom-ripoff-thieves-con-artists-dishonest-crooks-brisbane-brisbane-au-81265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content