Complaint Review: Q'link wireless

• Q'link wireless

Nationwide
    USA

Q'link wireless Scammers, ripoffs, F*** unknown Nationwide

This so called compant got out smarted by me. First they send me a used phone that was almost maxed out in hard drive space, it was so slow when I would get a call, it wouldn't change screens so I could answer it. I called them and went through alot of automated bulls***, once in a great while I would actally get a human.

I told them the issues I was having and all they would say is I could buy another phone, I said f**k that this was defected befoe I got it. They claimed it was new. A week or so went by, and after formatting it for the 3rd time I call them back again.

This time im pissed and they know it. Some black lady tried telling me I dont know how to use the phone and that's why Im having issues. Needless to say i went bat s**t on tha b***h and hung up on her.

Several time a few weeks later I call again, I wasn't able to get a human. I started sending emails stating if I dont get a new phone for free, i want the f***r turned off. Every f****n reply said the same thing, yo can buy a new phone for 25 bucks. I kept sayin f*** that, I ain't buyin s*** from you losers.

My last attempt to talk to a human, they finally gave me a human. I told the f****r to shut it off and ram there service up his a**. Screaming at him sayin send me a phone for free of shut it off. I was put on hold. He comes back still telling mre I have to buy another phone. I said hey you dumb f**k, if you buy a new car and something goes wrong with it, do they make you buy another car?

put on hold again, when he returned he said my service will be disconnected. These a**wipes are ripping off the government and it's users. They were out smarted by DaKitty..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2017 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/qlink-wireless/nationwide/qlink-wireless-scammers-ripoffs-f-unknown-nationwide-1391258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content