Complaint Review: Quake Kare

• Reported By: Daggnabit — 89011 Nevada United States of America
  • Quake Kare

Internet
    United States of America

Quake Kare quakekare Will not cancel backorders, customer service will not respond. Internet

Their website does not update stock.  So I ordered a backordered item and paid a premium for expedited shipping.   Even after the order was placed, I was not advised that this item was backordered, it was labelled "Ready to Ship"

I emailed the customer service and was told that it would ship in a few weeks.  So I asked them in a following email to please cancel the expedited shipping in this case.  They did not.

I sent four follow up emails requesting them to cancel this order and they have not responded to any of them.

Attempts to get a hold of customer service by phone fails.

I was run through several menu options and waited in queue for 45m.  At the end of the queue the phone call drops.

This is the worst excuse for customer service I have ever seen.  Will never use them for emergency planning or supplies.  If they cannot handle basic customer service needs, then how can I trust them to help me prepare in the event of an emergency?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quake-kare/internet/quake-kare-quakekare-will-not-cancel-backorders-customer-service-will-not-respond-intern-709782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content