Complaint Review: Quality Auto Parts

• Quality Auto Parts
    3420 N. Elston Ave Suite 1
    Chicago, Illinois
    USA

Quality Auto Parts Company made promises they didn't. Took CC number, and stalled on showing photo of parts to be shipped. Lies & more lies! Chicago Illinois

I signed up for a location service to find a paticular part. I have search far and wide and have not been able to fine this

particular part.

The location service suggested this web site and I called and low and beholed thay had the part. I asked for a photo or two of the part to insure that it was the part I was looking for and that it was in good shape.

Thay told me that I had to give them a CC number before they could process the order. At first They listed PayPal as a source for payment. I have have worked with PP in the past and had very good service from them so I choose to use them. However when I tried to pay them through PayPal, PP would not process there payment. That should have raised some red flags. I have experience this before so I thought that they we not yet cleared with PP or some other reason.

I then desided I would use my CC and process the order through the them. Quaiity Auto took my order and agreed to send me photos be for they would expect payment if I agreed to the quality of the part in question. To date no photo has ever been forwarded to me. I got promises but no action from them on the photos. I called my CC company and intormed them not to except any payment requests for this Quality Auto Parts, My gut tells me that they are a ripoff. and and shipping would like to have been done without seeing the part.

SHAME ON QUALITY AUTO PARTS THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE BUMBS THAY ONLY WANT YOUR MONY AND WITH NOT DO THE RIGHT THING.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope enough people wil help shut them down

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quality-auto-parts/chicago-illinois-60618/quality-auto-parts-company-made-promises-they-didnt-took-cc-number-and-stalled-on-show-1135514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content