Complaint Review: Quality Resorts of America

9198 Greenback Lane, Ste. 202
    Orangevale, California
    USA

Quality Resorts of America Deceed Us. Orangevale California

My wife and I bought a membership with Quality Resorts of American in 1988.  Lighthouse Marina was our home resort.  We enjoyed this park for many years, but in the last 5 we were unable to use it because of health problems.  I have been paying my yearly dues and to Lighthouse and they have been accepting my dues.

I was totally shocked to find ouf just this May 2017 that Lighthouse Marina was no longer with QRA.  That if I wanted to stay there I would have to pay $12 - $15 a night depending on the AMP service that I choose and $5 per pet.

What happened to all of us who paid our fees to join this campground and have paid our monthly dues?  Why weren't we notfied that our contracts were worthless as they had been written?  In fact the gal I spoke to tried to tell me that Lighthouse was not my home park.

Once again the big guy walks away and the little guy gets screwed.

If there is a lawsuit please let me know so I can join it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2017 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quality-resorts-of-america/orangevale-california/quality-resorts-of-america-deceed-us-orangevale-california-1376307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content