Complaint Review: Quest Diagnostics

• Quest Diagnostics
    PO Box 71304
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Quest Diagnostics Quest Diagnostics sent me an outrageous and unexpected bill Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Satisfied Customer

*Author of original report: Working with me

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Me

In December I went to a gynecologist to get routine work done. I got tested for a variety of things but I had before and knew what to expect. I paid what I owed and left. Never was another bill mentioned.
A few weeks later Quest Diagnostics bills me for $1400. I was not expecting this and this has never happened before. I do not have insurance. I'm a fulltime student and I do not have the money to pay for this.
I contacted Quest Diagnostics and told them my issue. They told me they would send me a form to fill out which asked for what I made last year and similar questions. I was told my bill would be adjusted after sending this in. After sending it in I got a letter threatening collections.
They are not working with me, they are unfairly priced and I refuse to pay that money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quest-diagnostics/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19176/quest-diagnostics-quest-diagnostics-sent-me-an-outrageous-and-unexpected-bill-philadelphi-1023664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Satisfied Customer

AUTHOR: Michele N. - ()

I was contacted personally today by this company and was told I qualified for a 75% reduction in price. I am satisfied with the way things went. I would recommend this company and I value their customer service.

Working with me

AUTHOR: Michele N. - ()

Since my post complaining about Quest Diagnostics I have been able to reach them. They agreed to take my accounts off of collections and have so far sent me one updated bill. One bill remains to be updated.  I will update this as more comes along.

Please Contact Me

AUTHOR: M Harkins - (United States of America)

Michele,
I am the Patient Experience Manager for Quest Diagnostics. I would like to help you get this issue resolved. Please reach out to me at your convenience.

Thanks.