Complaint Review: QuiBids

• QuiBids
    QuiBids Holdings LLC, 4 NE 10th St, Suite 242, Okl
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    United States of America

QuiBids Because I was unable to get a refund I was forced to participate. The whole shibang is open to manipulation, and how the Better Business Bureau ever approved it is beyond me. If you want to loose mone Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: First Purchase

Because I was unable to get a refund I was forced to participate. The whole shibang is open to manipulation, and how the Better Business Bureau ever approved it is beyond me. If you want to loose money fast go ahead... but don't say you were not warned.

Call me paranoid but who would bid 100 times ($60.00) on a $15 gift card. I noticed quite a few 'bumpers' who were either witless or were paid to artificially 'bump' bids... Please do yourself a favor and stay well away. So far (because I had to participate) I have won a $15 gas card and lost $92.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quibids/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-73104-1402/quibids-because-i-was-unable-to-get-a-refund-i-was-forced-to-participate-the-whole-shiba-940914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

First Purchase

AUTHOR: J4me10 - (USA)

We sincerely do apologize for any confusion you may have experienced on Quibids. However,on Quibids you will never be charged for anything without your consent.

Quibids is a pay-to-play system. Creating an account is free, but participating in auctions on the site is not. You first have to purchase bids in packages to use in the auctions. They are .60 a piece, and can be found in packages from 45 all the way up to 300 bids. After you have successfully purchased a bid package, you are free to bid in auctions on the site.

At any time, if you would like a refund on your unused bids, we would be happy to process you a refund. If you would like to contact us personally with any further questions, you can do so by phone at 1-855-QUIBIDS, or by email at support@quibids.com.

Sincerely,