Complaint Review: Quicken Loans - Rock Financial

• Reported By: forest — quinlan Texas United States of America
  • Quicken Loans - Rock Financial

Internet
    United States of America

I applied for a home mtg. loan and got the biggest jerk around of my life. It took quicken over 3 months to finaly tell me that my funds could not be sourced by the underwritters. I gave them all of the information that they requested, not just once but 3 or 4 times. They miss lead my realator and insurance company by leading them to belive that they just need one more peace of information. When my realetor pushed them about having all the information they needed. Quicken told me I had to much money in the bank that they could not source, They had bank acounts, letters and verification for all deposits made. If you have been hard working and saved your money to by a house, the best thing I can tell you is don'nt go to quicken loans.          Quicken abbused tha FHA guide lines, and abused my right to privacey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quicken-loans-rock-financial/internet/quicken-loans-rock-financial-rock-financial-deciptive-lying-miss-leading-unprofesion-603349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Try This...

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

I would file this complaint as a report:

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This is an inside job...

AUTHOR: And justice for all... - (U.S.A.)

This is an inside job from Quicken Loans. There is no way this is a true story. Quicken Loans is out to rip people off. I worked there for a long time (In Quicken Years!) and they are out to rip people off.

Good For You!

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

Yet the company you now praise as being exemplary is not so with most of the other people posting their complaints on this site. Indeed, you may very well be an employee? I seriously doubt that Kelly did anything that helped anyone except for those that pay her a salary. People that sell their assets for money and pretend that they are what they are not have an unflattering name in our social structure.

Thank you for updating!

AUTHOR: Kelly at QuickenLoans - (USA)

Hi again! I just wanted to say thanks for updating your post and I'm so glad everything worked out. We do try very hard to do right by our clients and this site never recognizes the hundreds of thousands of happy clients we have.

Thank you for your patience and for closing with us. We appreciate it more than you know!

Again, if you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks,

Kelly
Quicken Loans
Kelly@QuickenLoans.com

Kudos to Dan Ungarten of quicken loans

AUTHOR: forest - (United States of America)

I was very suprised when I recieved a call from Dan at quicken loans, Because of Dan Quicken made good on the promise's that they made to me. I have had the closing on the house that I was buying in Florida, I have to say that it is very refrishing to have a large company like quicken to come back and keep it's promise's. It was something that I did not expect to have happen. It helped to restore my faith in the corporate company's in this country, If the rest of the company's in this country would use quicken as an exmple we would all be better off. I believe they still have a way to go in making improvements on how they handled the paper work and the time it took to proccces my loan. I hope that others out there can have as good of results as I have had. Again Kudo's to Dan and my thanks to him for his efforts to make things right. Forest

Response from Quicken Loans

AUTHOR: Kelly at QuickenLoans - (USA)

Hi - thanks for posting. My name is Kelly with Quicken Loans and I want to help figure out what happened with your loan.

It sounds like you were trying to get a FHA loan. While we'd love to help every single home buyer, FHA guidelines do sometimes require a lot of paperwork. In most cases, it's not us who requires all the documentation, it's the rules we have to follow from FHA  - with good reason.

In any case, I'd like to look into what happened with your loan and answer any questions you might have. I'm sorry it didn't work out, but please know that it is always our goal to get a happy client to closing. Please get in touch with me directly (contrary to popular belief on here, I do exist and am happy to talk to anyone who doesn't believe so): Kelly@QuickenLoans.com

Thanks!