Complaint Review: Quicken loans

USA
  • Phone: 9092584048
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Quicken loans They said I was approved for a loan at 25,000and then sent me on a goose chase. I had to get a prepaid card after card because there was a a problem with the wire. Then a problem at my bank telling me they get this money back. 1400 later;( Pomona Ca

I spoke with a Indian Man named Shane and also another Indian man named Eric. We were told that we got the 25,000 loan at 7%. We thought that was great. Our payments were to be 480 a month. I was then told I need to get a prepaid green dot card with the amount of 500 to show good faith and that would be my first payment.

i was then told that the irs had a hold on the account and to release the money they need another prepaid for 474. I was not sure what was happening. To say the least I trusted these fools. i then was told me direct account with Wells Fargo was not working and they needed another prepaid card. Thinking I was just having bad luck with computers. I did as they asked.

then they neede a fee for FedEx to deliver and  to keep all the prepaid cards to send back with the paper work and they would add that money to the check. They were very sorry for all the problems and would be seeing me a gift card as well.

FedEx never showed up and 1400 dollars out!!!  I am out of my mind mad!!! Feel stupid sick to my stomach and had to call my bank and try to clean up this awful mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2014 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quicken-loans/internet/quicken-loans-they-said-i-was-approved-for-a-loan-at-25000and-then-sent-me-on-a-goose-ch-1186154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content