Report: #1191592

• Quicken Loans

Nationwide
    USA

Quicken Loans Closing costs.... amusing me. Cincinnati Nationwide

So ok right now having good fun with Quicken Loans rep... wanted to lock me in and get money today.  The funny part is they want closing costs of $ 3,000 dollars on a 60k refinance which is completely insane.  I have decent but blemished credit... a steady job with an income that would qualify me for a $ 220,000 loan at most banks yet they think I am going to just jump at the chance to pay them $ 3,000.

Yes certainly it would lower my payment... and probably make up those closing costs within a year but I am sorry it takes them just a few hours at most to write this stuff up and get the paperwork/check out.  Even if it took them 10 hours to process all this I wouldn't pay a banker $ 300 an hour. Most lawyers charge less than that...

Quicken is just in it for the churn and maximizing your closing costs which is just gravy income to them. The other thing is I have never declared bankruptcy and have been paying this loan for 20 years now.

Don't bother with them.... funny thing is the guy said he was going to call me back this evening and he hasn't. I guess he figured out I am not a sucker.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2014 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quicken-loans/nationwide/quicken-loans-closing-costs-amusing-me-cincinnati-nationwide-1191592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content