Complaint Review:

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Quicken Loans Quicken lied Nationwide

*Author of original report: Tired of the same response

*Author of original report: Stringin us along for months and left us homeless

*Author of original report: Loan

*UPDATE Employee: Quicken Loans Review

*Consumer Comment: Just A Simple Question

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Quicken pre approved a home loan to us. they then dragged their feet about giving us the loan, then one problem after another kept popping up. They told us closing dates and kept pushing it back,. Today we were supposed to close on our home. But we received a call today saying they could not do the loan. So what was the point of pre approval?!?!?! Then have us going through the whole home looking process which took a lot of time. We are angry because we did everything Quicken asked us to do and they waited until literally the last minute to say , oops sorry. We are out of the non refundable option fee, the home inspection fee and we have given our apartments our notice and paid the 1000.00 reletting fee. Quicken really hurt us bad, and put us in a financial bind. They also left the sellers in a bind. Now we have to release the sellers from the contract and let them move on to another buyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2015 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quicken-loans/nationwide/quicken-loans-quicken-lied-nationwide-1236298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quicken Loans

Tired of the same response

AUTHOR: - ()

No, I will not email Quicken again. I keep getting the same exact response to email you with more details. I have lost track of how many times Quicken has said to email for another look. We have emailed and called so many times that I am just sick over this entire process. I hope everyone says as far away from Quicken as they can. If I even hear the name Quicken again I will probably get sick. If I hear of anyone thinking of going with Quicken, I will be sure to direct them to this site to read the complaints and I will tell them what my process was like.

Stringin us along for months and left us homeless

AUTHOR: - ()

Quicken has been stringing us along for over 3 months. You pre approved us without checking anything. You wasted out time and the sellers time. You took our money and kept making us jump through one hoop of fire after another. And today on our closing date you finally give us the oops we are sorry but won't get the loan story. Thank you for shattering our dreams and leaving us homeless. We renegotiated a great deal and you still found a way to turn us down and keep our so called good faith money. And all the fees we had to pay for home inspection, reletting fee, good faith fee, and numerous other fees. Quicken has made me lose faith. Why did you string us along for 3 months and tell us everything was going well. Quicken left us homeless. Quicken left us homeless. The sellers are very upset also. The sellers were very patient waiting 3 months for us to get an answer. The sellers were patient so we would not he homeless with children. What am I supposed to tell the children about why they must now live out of a car? I will tell all buyers to beware of Quicken. Quicken did nothing but lie and leave us homeless. We were in constant contact with Quicken and the entire 3 months we were told everything was going smoothly. Then Quicken waits until closing day to deny the loan, and after we paid the reletting fee to the apartment we were living in. How wonderful. You strung us along since the beginning of April. You have shattered my dreams, I have lost the dream home, wasted time and money for absolutely nothing and I and my children are now homeless because I have already paid a reletting fee to the apartments I was living in. Now I can't help but wonder what do I tell the children, where are they going to live? I guess under a bridge because of Quickens mistakes. No more emails or calls for you to check into the situation. I am sick and tired of hearing that from Quicken. Quicken lied to us from the very start. Quicken left us homeless as we have paid a reletting fee on our apartment and now must be out of the apartment in less than two weeks. There is a waiting list to get in the apartment and it has already been leased to another and we have no choice but to leave. Thank you Quicken for your lies, stringing us along, and most of all leaving myself and my children homeless and taking so much of our money that it is not possible to come up with down payments on another apartment. And to top it all off, I have no family in the area to take in my children while I try to recover from your mistake.

Loan

AUTHOR: - ()

If you want more information, please talk to your team.

We have been in contact with Anne, Dennis, Steven, and numerour others.

I am losing track of who we have spoken with at Quicken.

Quicken Loans Review

AUTHOR: QuickenLoans - (USA)

Hi there, my team and I would like to look into your situation. Can you please send us an email to Emma@QuickenLoans.com with more details on what happened? Thank you.

Just A Simple Question

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Was all this "shaking" going on during the test drive?