Complaint Review: Quicken Loans

• Quicken Loans

Nationwide
    USA

Quicken Loans Quicken Loans are predatory lenders Detroit, MI Nationwide

I was contacted by Quicken Loans in January, 2015 to apply for a loan.  I was approved immediately and then the fun started.  I paid them 500.00 in earnest money.  I had some issues with my home.  I did all the repairs to the tune of 3,000.00.  I faxed countless documents to them and it was never enough.  I am a senior citizen living on Social Security and it put me in a bad financial hardship.  In July, 2015 they denied my loan saying that my income was not sufficient.  My income is the same as when I first applied.

I am a senior citizen living on nothing but Social Security.  I have had a mortgage for the past 25 years and have never been late on a payment.  My credit score is 715.  This whole process has put me in a bad financial bind.  I had to put 3500.00 for the deposit and repairs on a credit card and now I am struggling just to pay it.  BTW, I never got my 500.00 deposit back.

I have NEVER heard of Quicken Loans ever giving back anyone's deposit.  If they did this to 1000 people (which they probably do in a month) their income from deposits would be 500,000.00.  To this just pocket change.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2016 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quicken-loans/nationwide/quicken-loans-quicken-loans-are-predatory-lenders-detroit-mi-nationwide-1277849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content