Complaint Review: Quill.com

• Reported By: SomeGuy — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
  • Quill.com

Internet
    United States of America

Quill.com Quill Corporation, Quill Denied coupons, Denied orders, Bogus Charges, Requested confidential information Internet

I can state the following without question:
1) When processing an order, the company denied a legitimate coupon.
2) When order placed, the company demanded payment in the form of a money order.
3) The company claimed the money order was required because of the item, but hundreds of people bought it that day.  Of the dozens who've posted their experiences online, not one has been asked for a money order.
4) On a different order (for the same product - I ordered two), I was charged, but they denied having charged me.
5) In trying to prove that I had been charged, I was asked to provide copies of bank statements; they required my account balance and some of the digits in my account number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quillcom/internet/quillcom-quill-corporation-quill-denied-coupons-denied-orders-bogus-charges-requested-558168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content