Complaint Review: QVC

• Reported By: Garland Texas
  • QVC
    1365 Enterprise Drive
    West Chester, Pennsylvania

QVC Closed my internet account and I cannot even check my bill!! West Chester Pennsylvania

I tried logging into my account 5 days ago and could not do so. It said to contact customer service.

I did that and they told me my account had been closed due an easy pay payment that was denied by my credit card in the amount of $35.00 from Aug 07. I went ahead and paid them over the phone at that time so I could log back into my account. I was never notified about this payment. Since Aug of 07 I have purchased hundreds of dollars of merchandise from them with the Q card and my bank card. This included a new Dell computer in Dec07.
All Q CARD payments are made on time.

I was told they would send a memo over to somewhere and have my acct activated. Since then, which has now been approx 5 or 6 days ago my account is still closed and I cannot log into the acct.

All I'm ever told by customer service is they have sent 3 memos over.

On one phone call they told me 24 hrs, then 72 hrs. Well it has been 100 hrs plus and no acct log in.

Iam furious with these people and will think twice before I purchase anything from them again. I have bought from them almost 10 years.
Iam furious!!!!!!!!!

Erin
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2008 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/qvc/west-chester-pennsylvania-19380/qvc-closed-my-internet-account-and-i-cannot-even-check-my-bill-west-chester-pennsylvania-307749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content