Complaint Review: R Divine transportation

• R Divine transportation
    5757 orchard ave
    Frederick , Colorado
    USA

R Divine transportation Richardson DIVINE TRANSPORTATION Najwaa Shepard I was not paid for my last week of work Frederick Colorado

I worked for R Divine transportation for approximately 3 weeks. My last week when I returned back home (Aurora) I parked the truck at the Sapp brothers truck stop and let my boss know that I was parking for the weekend and I would return Monday morning after I got my children to their first day of school. To deliver my monday morning load. Roughly around 930 a.m August 14th is the time I stated I would be available as my kids stated school at 0900. I received a phone call at 0600 that morning from the boss son w/ No message left as I was still sleeping. I returned his call at 0845 and was text back that he would call me back. He never called back. I waited to hear back until 1100 or so and then asked what was the status of the load that was due to deliver that day. I got a returned message saying it had already been taking care of. I than called another truck driver and told him what my boss Najwaa did. [continued below]....

..... He said I need to make sure I get paid because some companies can say they don't have to pay because I didn't deliver the load. Which was at no fault of my own. I then asked where the truck was so I could get my things. By that Friday I asked what time my check was going to be deposited. I was then told that they would be mailing my check the next week. Friday to be exact. After arguing and several messages I still have not been paid. As of Sep 27,2017

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2017 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/r-divine-transportation/frederick-colorado-80504/r-divine-transportation-richardson-divine-transportation-najwaa-shepard-i-was-not-paid-1402665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content