Complaint Review: RAC Rent -A- Center

• RAC Rent -A- Center
    3322 Wheaton Way
    Bremerton, Washington
    United States of America

RAC Rent -A- Center getting fired for something I thought corp wanted done Bremerton, Washington

Rent A Center need a protocol for Corp to use against scam users.

I answered the phone and the other person on the phone said they were from corp office and needed to reset Money Gram machine and told me how to do it, so I did.  I had only been with the company for 5 months and was only told never to except a call from the money gram company.  So I indeed took the call and did what they wanted done to reset the machine.

3 weeks later I received my walking papers for doing what I thought I was to do by the corp. office.  I received 1 call from the vice-president asking what happened 3 days after the scam.  I never heard any more from anyone about what happened.

Now I am out of work and they are fighting me on receiving unemployment.

During my time there in that company, my fellow employees were continually receiving threats to be fired because they weren't getting there quota on sells that the corp. office feels they should be hitting.  Life was very stressful working there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rac-rent-a-center/bremerton-washington-98312/rac-rent-a-center-getting-fired-for-something-i-thought-corp-wanted-done-bremerton-was-532928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content