Complaint Review: Race-depot.com

• Reported By: Magee Mississippi
  • Race-depot.com
    racedepot.com
    Internet

Race-depot.com I order two cars on 9-9-2007. I have never got the cars. Like the others they got there money as soon as I made the order. Internet

*Author of original report: Race-Depot.com

*Author of original report: Race-depot still on refund

I made the order on 9-9-2007. I waited thinking they would sent them in about a month before I started sending them E-mail. The first e-mail, I got a reply. They said the cars are coming in and will be sending them out soon. I have sent an e-mail every month and I get the same reply. I couldn't find a number on the site to call and talk to a person, I know why now. They just want your money. I begain sending e-mails tell them I want my money or the cars now. I'm tired of waiting. It makes me mad when I can't talk to some on the phone and keep getting the same reply everytime. I now have a number thats to the other report here on ripoffreport. I really don't think it is going to help.

Billy h.
Magee, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2008 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/race-depotcom/internet/race-depotcom-i-order-two-cars-on-9-9-2007-i-have-never-got-the-cars-like-the-others-th-326539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Race-Depot.com

AUTHOR: Billy h. - (U.S.A.)

After a year, I got all my money back. Never give up. File anywhere and everywhere you can. They still wanted me to take some other cars to replace my order. These people don't want to refund money at all. Good luck to everyone, I hope you get your money too.

Race-depot still on refund

AUTHOR: Billy h. - (U.S.A.)

I have spent a lot of time trying to get my money back from these people and all I have is a update on my order to "requisted refund". It will be a year next month. This is the e-mail I got.

Billy,
We are sorry that this has been ongoing for you. We changed our e-mail address on April 29th, so we are responding to your May 9th, 2008 e-mail.
We had an overabundance of Spam e-mails going to that previous five year old e-mail address and our updated Spam filters were filtering out some Customers, we are sorry.
We were shorted 500 cars on this paint scheme, go to Google.com and type in Motorsports Authentics Losses to see that they reported a $50 Million Dollar Loss in 2007 due to manufacturing issues which hurt the big locations such as ourselves.
We can get two die-casts out to you if you wish of Dale Jr.'s 2008 paint schemes, we have the Mountain Dew AMP and National Guard 1/24's in stock. Since we messed up on this order, we will authorize one or two of the Dale Jr. very limited 2004 Daytona 500 win paint schemes that were a limited production run for the 50th Anniversary of the winners of the 500, a select few, you can research this die-cast, we only have four remaining and they are not listed on the site, they are very limited.

Thank you for your understanding and we wish you the very best, have a great week.

I have sent many e-mail after I got this one, but never got a reply and now their phone number doesn't work. Not that I ever got to talk to anyone anyway. If anyone has been able to get there money back, please let me know how. I filed a complant with the BBB and with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) but still no money.
Thanks