Complaint Review: Rachael Ray Radiant Revive

• Updated: Wed, November 01, 2017
  • Reported By: Debra — Dallas Texas United States
  • Rachael Ray Radiant Revive

United States

Rachael Ray Radiant Revive There's no need to rush out to the shops or wait in line. You can order your free sample of the Anti-Aging Serum right now from the comfort of your own home. The only thing you'll need to pay for is the discounted shipping rate, which is less than $6! Nationwide

"Because of the high demand of Radiant Revive, Rachael Ray can only offer a limited amount of free samples so you'll need to act quickly to take advantage of this amazing offer. And this amazing offer were going to cost me only $6 for shipping," Therefore I ordered the product.

I only had the product for 4 days when I received a notification on my phone stating that my debit card had been charged an unauthorized $89.93 for a product that were suppose to be free. After searching the internet I finally found a number for their rude customer service. I called the company because I didn't understand why my money had been deducted out of my account and paid to this company. They said that the terms stated that if I didn't cancel within 14 days I would be charged $89.93, the entire cost of the product (Radiant Revive). If that was in the terms, that makes the advertisement very misleading and contradicting. [continued below]....

..... $89.93 + 6.00 were never noticeable anywhere throughout the ordering nor the checkout process, it wasn't clear or I would never have ordered this product. Also, there was no number or return address listed on the enclosed packing slip that was sent with the product to call and cancel if that was an option.

I ordered this product more so because I was a fan of Rachael Ray, I would hate to think that Rachael found it more profitable to Rip Off Fans,than to cook a 30 minute meal. However, with this product, additional products will not be sent out, you already paid $89.93 for the free sample product that you already received. Shame on you Rachael, I requested a refund and they offered me a 35% discount on my next order instead...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2017 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rachael-ray-radiant-revive/-/rachael-ray-radiant-revive-theres-no-need-to-rush-out-to-the-shops-or-wait-in-line-you-c-1409806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content