Complaint Review: Racks and Recycling, Compton, CA

• Reported By: Paul — Mission Viejo California USA
  • Racks and Recycling, Compton, CA

Compton, California
    USA

Racks and Recycling, Compton, CA Javier Rangel Took my deposit payment and did not deliver rack materials Compton California

I was warned by several business associates about Javier, but I was attracted to his prices.  So I inspecting his storage rack materials which were clean and like-new.  A quick price agreement between us along with Javier's promise of free shipping and off he went.

Javier says he only deals with cash transactions, so we met again for a cash exchange.  After several days of failed delivery promises, broken down truck excuses, personal sicknesses, etc., I decided to buy materials elsewhere.  All-in-all, I ended up losing about $2,200.00.

Javier still takes my calls and promises me a call back or a "materials credit", but my hopes and trust are low.

Lesson learned; Don't pay Javier until delivery arrives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2017 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/racks-and-recycling-compton-ca/compton-california-90221/racks-and-recycling-compton-ca-javier-rangel-took-my-deposit-payment-and-did-not-delive-1368290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content