Complaint Review: Radio airplay/ Jango

• Radio airplay/ Jango

Internet
    USA

Radio airplay/ Jango Internet

This company scammed me out of $2000+ dollars with the false claim that I was generating genuine listeners and fans through their fake group of 300,000 plus subscribers. These subscribers do not exist and are fake bots controlled through their elaborate scamming system. They would leave fake commits from made up people across the world and send me fake email addresses that would bounce back stating the email addresses did not exist. I learned of the scam when I had taken about a 2 month break from using the service, due to budget, and I returned and noticed that I was not getting any comments like i was before I left. After about a month with little to no comments I reached out to Radio airplay support and received an elaborate explanation that I could immediately tell was complete bull**** like when a person lies to you and you don't respond so they keep talking in hopes that you will believe something they say. I then realized that only 1 person from their service had actually found me on Facebook and became a legitimate fan. I then reviewed that person's comments on the radio airplay/Jango site and realized that person's comments where full sentences and the robots were just "good sound" "I like" and basic statements. I'm working on getting an entertainment lawyer to file a lawsuit against these individuals because this incident has cost me a lot. I had a good local buzz in my region and have opened up for some major Artist, done shows for Def Jam, was supposed to do sxsw, I'm on Pandora and more so in the belief that I had 2000+ fans internationallyrics through this bogus scam I decided to pursue my music full time later to find out I quit a great job with no sound base in my next carreer.

These people are committing felonies against the public and I will not stop until I'm reimbursed adequately for all the damages this scam has caused me. DO NOT WASTE YOUR RESOURCES AND TIME WITH THIS SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2017 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/radio-airplay-jango/internet/radio-airplay-jango-internet-1367249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content