Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Raider Publishing International
    350 5th Ave. - 59th Floor
    New York, New York
    United States of America

Raider Publishing International failure to provide the stated free copies of book and royalities to the author - me New York, New York

For the last 12 months Raider Publishing International have been slack in thier obligations stated in the signed agreement we sealed as soon as my book hit the printers.

I have only thier word that my book has been distributed to stores for sales, although I do know it is for sale for I had to buy my own to acquire proof that I am a published author - that only took 7 working days for it to arrive in my hands, yet it is taking 12 months for them to send the stated 5 free copies I am entitled to recieve, to arrive from the USA.

Furthermore, in all this time, even though they had stated in correspondence that I would be getting a sales report, I have yet to receive one, or any royalities I have made myself in purchasing my own book.

This can't go on and is very bad business on their part. I had been considering during the early steps of the publishing I would send them other books I would write in the future, however, with all the ..... stuffing around they have done to me, that's won't be happening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/raider-publishing-international/new-york-new-york-10118/raider-publishing-international-failure-to-provide-the-stated-free-copies-of-book-and-roy-981783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content