Complaint Review: Rakhisoftware.com

• Rakhisoftware.com
    rakhisoftware.com
    Internet
    India

Rakhisoftware.com - Willscript.com - Pricecomparisonscript.net - Vijaita Saxena - Vineeta Saxena Price Comparison script seller is a fraud Internet

If you are looking to purchase a Price Comparison website script I strongly recommend you avoid these websites:

rakhisoftware.com
willscript.com
pricecomparisonscript.net

This company appears to be operating at least 4 websites.
The 3 mentioned here are, at the time of this posting, sites clearly selling the script I was promised and did not receive.

Most of this companies websites appear to use a private domain service to hide the identity of the actual website owners. This should have been a signal to me not to deal with them but who thinks of using a service like whois.sc to verify a website you are buying from (that you believe are legitimate). Most people do not. I should have. It may have been a clue there is something wrong with this company.

Although the websites that sell the Price Comparison script that are not hidden behind private domain registration protection appear to be registered to Vijaita Saxena, Someone calling themselves Vineeta Saxena answers emails from them.

This person, answering emails from rakhisoftware.com promised to provide a working price comparison script to me for 3 websites, upon payment to them through western union.

rakhisoftware.com insisted on payment through Western Union and assured me the script as seen on their website demo would be provided to me upon receipt of payment.

After 4 weeks of emailing them they did not provide a script, but installed one that on one of the 3 web addresses I had purchased licenses for, 5 weeks after they got my payment, and it was not as advertised in fact not the same script at all.

When I requested they provide the price comparison script as advertised and with the features promised they deleted the admin area from the script they had provided to me and stopped answering emails.

If you are thinking of dealing with this company I strongly suggest you do a search in the online forums and you will see others discussing this company in mush harsher terms than I am here.

This company took my money and did not, or could not provide the price comparison script as advertise on their sites.

While they did agree to refund my money they did not refund my money or produce a working price comparison script as advertised.

It has been 8 weeks since I paid them and they have not returned my money.

I have copies of all email conversations and a western union transfer to prove they took my money and did not provide the product as advertised.

I am currently attempting to locate this company or individual in mahanagar lucknow, India, through a law firm.

I am in contact with one law firm there now.

If anyone else has suffered a similar experience with them and would like to join me in finding and pressing charges against this company please contact me.

If you are thinking of purchasing a Price Comparison script I would strongly suggest you buy it from another company.

If I could give anyone advise on dealing with rakhisoftware.com it would be in one word...RUN

Brian
Lasalle, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2009 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rakhisoftwarecom/internet/rakhisoftwarecom-willscriptcom-pricecomparisonscriptnet-vijaita-saxena-vineeta-429610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content