Complaint Review: Ralph Harland International Credit Liason Office

• Ralph Harland International Credit Liason Office
    Camino Viejo, Leganes N.199,C.C.028046
    Madrid, Other
    Spain

Ralph Harland International Credit Liason Office I was told they where holding 10.5 Million dollars that was left to me Madrid Other

Mr. Ralpgh Harland hass been in contact with me for the past two monthls or so and has been trying to get me to send money to him so his company can wire this 10.5 million dollars into my account that they are holding for me. They keep coming up with more money that is need to release my money that I have coming to me, they have also send me a check from a company in Canada called Dock Products, who is an investor who was going to lend me the money to pay the fees so I could et my money that is owed to me.

I had deposited the check into a bank account ath I opened just for this transation to take place. I have a copy of the check and after seveal weeks my bank has called and stated the check still has not cleared. The amount of the check is 76,398.60 and I have spoke to the investor and his name is Ron Clarles and his phone number os 1-306-351-1837 in Canada. He insisted that it is my bank that is holding up his check from clearing but my bank has assured me this is not the case..

I have all the emails saved and all the documents that they has sent to me trying to get me to pay money to them to release the 10. 5 million dollasrs but it has not happened and I continue to tell them I do not have this kind of money adn that is why they had an investor sent me this check. The investor also as sent me another check earlier but sadi not to case it so I haev this as well. I would be more than haap to send all of the informaiton I have including a copy of Mr. Harland Passport he had sent to me trying to tell me this is OK to do.

Flou123
Weston, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ralph-harland-international-credit-liason-office/madrid-other-028046/ralph-harland-international-credit-liason-office-i-was-told-they-where-holding-105-millio-281518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content