Complaint Review: Rama Deals

• Reported By: Gina — Englewood Colorado USA
  • Rama Deals

Nationwide
    USA

Rama Deals www.gpswatch4kids.com Returned the watch and was never refunded Seneca NY

At the end of September I purchased a watch for my son through the website www.gpswatch4kids.com and received an email comfirming my order.  I received the watch on October 28th and realized that is was not was I was looking for after all, and so I emailed the company and asked about returning it and getting a refund.

I received an email from Rama Deals stating that I could return the watch and they would issue a refund and included all the instructions for returning it.  I mailed the watch back through USPS with a tracking number and was notified when it was received by the company on October 31st.  I emailed them the tracking number and confirmed that the watch has been returned and that I wanted a refund.  They replied very quickly and stated that they had issued the refund and it would take 3-7 business days for the return to show in my account.

It has now been over 2 months since I returned the watch and I have yet to receive the refund.  I have emailed them several times more and each time I get the same reply, that the refund was issued and should be in my account within 3-7 business days.  In my last email, I requested a phone number so that this issue could be delt with over the phone, since email was not accomplishing anything. In the reply from Rama Deals, I received the same assurance that my refund had been processed.  No phone number was provided.

I have put in a disput with my credit card company, but felt that others needed to know as well to stay away from this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2017 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rama-deals/nationwide/rama-deals-wwwgpswatch4kidscom-returned-the-watch-and-was-never-refunded-seneca-ny-1349395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content