Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts, Vacation Village, Bahama Celebration Cruise Line

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Reported By: nfm Florida
  • Ramada Plaza Resorts, Vacation Village, Bahama Celebration Cruise Line
    2419 E Commercial Blvd. Suite 302, Ft. Lauderdale Florida. 33308
    Weston,, Florida

Ramada Plaza Resorts, Vacation Village, Bahama Celebration Cruise Line Lied about charging me to upgrade to a suite, kept us for 5 hours for a 2 hour timeshare pitch and tried ti high pressure us into buying 5 times!! Weston, Ft Lauderdale Florida

I was upgraded to a suite for $200 and did not get one, very small room on the ship and was talked into extending it to 3 nights for $129 each to sit at Sea for an extra day..

We were to have a 2 hour timeshare tour, they wouldn't let us go, we had to leave at 11:30 to pick up the rest of our party for the cruise.. They tried to high pressure sell and close us 5 times and wouldn't let us go until 1 Pm and give us our vouchers for the cruise...
The Bahama Celebration cruise was the worst I have ever been on and think it was a total rip off!!
I was lied to about the first $596 that I paidd years ago and was told it was to expire and if I paid the additional $596 that I owed they would extend it and give me more trips...All they did was sell me a new one!!! And then got me to upgrade for $576 for the extra night and a suite, that I did not get and the extra day was spent at sea, with thee same crappy entertainment and food...

Then if we want our free trip to Orlando and vouchers to Sea World we have to go on another timeshare tour there and the rooms aren't free you have to pay the taxes and tips to eat your free breakfast!!
Do not waste your time or money...

Hotbloodedralph
nfm, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ramada-plaza-resorts-vacation-village-bahama-celebration-cruise-line/weston-florida/ramada-plaza-resorts-vacation-village-bahama-celebration-cruise-line-lied-about-charging-469849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content