Complaint Review: Randy Thomason, Imagine Vacation Homes

• Randy Thomason, Imagine Vacation Homes
    115 Davenport Blvd
    davenport, Florida
    United States of America

Randy Thomason, Imagine Vacation Homes Scam and illegal trading davenport, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Imagine vacation Homes

Imagine Vacation Homes. I have been informed that due to Randy Thomason and his wife seperating to stop her having the lions share he has emtpied the bank accounts  of around $400,000 and gone missing??? This has left me with him owing me over $5000 plus loads of other villa owners.

Is there anyone out there trying to get the money back if yes please contact me so that we can form a united front.

He must not be allowed to get away with this

Bigdave

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/randy-thomason-imagine-vacation-homes/davenport-florida-33897/randy-thomason-imagine-vacation-homes-scam-and-illegal-trading-davenport-florida-798530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Imagine vacation Homes

AUTHOR: randy - (United States of America)

The person who wrote this report has fabricated their story.

First, I filed divorce from Elaine.  She was the majority shareholder in the company.

Secondly, I left the company in Septemeber and as part of the divorce settled with Elaine I transferred all ownership to her by signing all stock to her in the company.  She owned and controlled it all plus three other companies. The company had money in the bank account and receivables close to 200,000 plus hard assets of over 100,000 when I left the company.  She owned the company and shut it down well after I left and liquidated the company herself.  What she did with the money, I don't know as I was not part of her actions. She cashed checks on the Company as late as November 2011 that I am aware of. I left the company with no money from the company and did not take any assets either.  Her divorce attorney and corporate attorney, a judge, and creditors attorneys all investigated me and all found no wrong doing on my part nor any money taken by me from the company.

Therefore, BigDave has his story wrong and has embelished it also.