Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I received an email from Ms. Leila ali and she want to know about charities in our country
Ms Leila ali wants to share her assets to the charity in our place because she told me that her husband is bedridden and wants to give money to the charities thru me.
so I thought that it is not a scam. she send her picture and i send my picture too so that she will know about me.
after 2 emails.
she replied this,
From: Mrs leila Ali <mrsleilaali@yahoo.com>
Subject: Thanks Randy
To: "randy
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 5:45 PM
Hi Randy,
Thanks for your reply. Due to the challenges that we are facing now in regard to health of my husband, I will like to entrust part of the funds to you. I will like you to have the fund and use it to identify and help any less privileged kids that you can identify.
The attention of people toward our family is getting too much and I will like to be closer to my husband to secure him from public interference and also to take adequate care of him. I told him about you and he also consented that we should give you part of the funds out of our own benevolence nature.. [continued below]....
....
I have therefore informed our lawyer and fund managers about this issue and they will arrange the document that will legalize this intention of ours. I therefore urge you to contact Mr. Sami Qasem the manager of Union Trust Company via email: infounion200@yahoo.co.uk and ask him to give you more details about the fund from me Mrs. Leila Ali. They name of the company is Union Trust Company located in London. He is also aware that you will contact him as I have given him your name and email as well.
I will not be available to access my internet for some time just because we are going into a long time of medical attention/care for my husband but please take good care of yourself and make good use of the fund as we gave it to you with trust.

Yours,
Mrs. Leila Ali.

and then she forward Mr. Qasem, her account manager to me to continue the transaction.

This is his  email:

Union Trust <infounion200@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Union Trust <infounion200@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Attn:Randy 19/05/11
To: "randy "
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 5:59 PM

Dear Randy

Thank you for contacting us. This is to notify you that we got a legal order today from our law unit on behalf of Mrs. Leila Ali ordering us to transfer part of her fund deposited in our security company to you as the beneficiary which amounts to US$7Million.

Hence, as the new beneficiary of the sum being legally bestowed to you by the above named benefactor Mrs. Leila Ali, we will urge you to feed us with the informations stated below to enable our office start processing the transfer of the fund to you;

1. Your full name.

2. Address/Phone Number/Country.

3. Occupation.

4. Possibly, a scan copy of your ID card or number for identification purpose only.

Kind Regards,
Phone: 447024099519
Fax: 447024099519

Web: www.uniontrust.bloombiz.com

Union Trust is a subsidiary of Sifygroup Limited India. Reg:254698302

So I only forward my ATM card account number but i am not sending my passport coz i am worried about it if this is a scam.

He called thru mobile with the number +2348037972768

Now he is asking me about the lack documents,

This is his latest email.

Dear Randy,

Thank you for your mail as we have taken record of your bank account details in Saudi Arabia but you failed to feed us with the other requirements which we will attach along side your bank transfer form as we forward the fund to our bank agent for wire. Once again we urge you to give us a scan copy of your UTILITY BILL and your PASSPORT or ID card via email.

We await your response.

Fax: 447024099519

Web: www.uniontrust.bloombiz.com

Union Trust is a subsidiary of Sifygroup Limited India. Reg:254698302

****Internet Email Confidentiality Footer****
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of The Union Trust Inc. or its subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
______________________________ ________ Union Trust Inc.

Pls let me know if this is really a scam.. thank you and best regards

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/randy/internet/union-trust-company-internet-internet-732874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randy