Complaint Review: Rapid! Pay card

• Reported By: Taylor — Billings Montana United States
  • Rapid! Pay card

Internet
    United States

Rapid! Pay card Rapid pay card Rapid pay Shut off my card without notice, would not fix it

*General Comment: Your Bad card company

A month ago rapid apparently found a "compromise" in my account, so they sent me a new card and only sent me a text out of the blue saying a new card had shipped, which I just thought meant I finally got one with my name on it. So flash forward to a month later, still no texts or emails or notices online about a compromise and I haven't received my new card, which they never actually sent.

I go to buy a 99 cent cup of coffee and my card is declined. I called them and the guy tells me about how this is all in the works the last month and he can send me yet another card to fix it, taking weeks to get here all the while with no money so I decide to just empty my account into my boyfriends. Well you can't log on online with out a card! So I call again the guy tells me I can write a check still and that he can't get me into my account and that he can send me a new card.

I ask well can I order checks? And he says yes while you're logged in online. So at this point I'm crying because now I have no money and bills are due and the guy just keeps saying my card was comprised a month ago. Beware, I lost my car due to lack of payment because of these people. Do NOT use rapid pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2017 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rapid-pay-card/internet/rapid-pay-card-rapid-pay-cardrapid-pay-shut-off-my-card-without-notice-would-not-fix-i-1412388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Your Bad card company

AUTHOR: Shelly - (United States)

Use American express serve we have been using for years. Excellent services check it out. And if you need a new card it only takes 3-5 days. And if someone makes charges not authorized. They give your refund so fast.