Complaint Review: Raspberry Ketone Breeze

• Raspberry Ketone Breeze
    2338 Rowland Ave
    Savannah, Georgia
    United States of America

Raspberry Ketone Breeze Colo Cleanse Pure Breezing away with your hard earned money! Savannah, Georgia

*General Comment: try this

*General Comment: Ketone update

Like all the other people who have complaints about this business, I was taken! I thought because they were advertising on the Rachael Ray website they HAD to be reputable! Not true!

I purchased the $4.95 sample of Raspberry Ketone Breeze with the intention of cancelling before I was charged. But, of course, it was impossible to talk to a customer service rep since they don't answer the phone. So I ended up with a charge of $89.99 for the Raspberry Ketone Breeze AND $89.99 for Colo Cleanse Pure (which, by the way, I didn't even order)!

Two weeks after the charge to my bank account, I finally got a customer service rep to answer my call and was told he could refund half of the charge to my account. Well, silly me thought half was better than nothing so I said ok. That was 2 MONTHS ago! I still haven't received a penny of the confirmed (I received a confirmation email from this guy) repayment.

Something needs to be done about this fraudulent company. I've since tried both customer service numbers and it's like they know who I am. Nobody picks up! They just keep saying "We do truly appreciate your business and just want to say thank you for using our product as part of your health and weight loss plan. Please continue to hold while we connect you with our next available representative. Someone will be with you very shortly." My hair is turning gray in the meantime and the music is burned into my brain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/raspberry-ketone-breeze/savannah-georgia-31404/raspberry-ketone-breeze-colo-cleanse-pure-breezing-away-with-your-hard-earned-money-savan-1004911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author

Savannah, GA 31420

#2 General Comment

Ketone update

AUTHOR: chas0font - ()

Contact these folks they handle returns and the shipping for this stuff.

10701 Abercorn St.