Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Pamela — Syracuse New York United States of America
Raspberry Ultra Drops
PO Box 30816 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Raspberry Ultra Drops These drops contain alcohol, green tea, mango. Really! no mention of that in my ad! Salt Lake City, Utah

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

The Raspberry Ultra Drops I ordered, I thought were from the Dr. Oz site. Now I don't think so. These people tricked us unsuspecting consumers. I'm mad,as now when I emailed to ask how to return item, that I paid $70 for they gave me the 3rd degree. I stated that it had alcohol in it and I wasn't going to take it.  This was not in ad, or was it stated that it had green tea and mango. It stated only pure raspberry was being sold to me.   Then when I called they said 10% less to return,  when I looked at my email,  It changed to 20%!  Now I wonder how much havoc this will cause to me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/raspberry-ultra-drops/salt-lake-city-utah-84130/raspberry-ultra-drops-these-drops-contain-alcohol-green-tea-mango-really-no-mention-1009014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raspberry Ultra Drops