Complaint Review: RateLobby

• Reported By: Jack — Los Angeles California USA
  • RateLobby

Los Angeles, California
    USA

RateLobby Ronny Fang Total Ripoff from a real piece of work Los Angeles California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Who?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: who?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Who?

Ronny the owner harassed and verbally abused me for asking for the status of my purchase. Before he addressed me he was on the phone calling somebody (presumably a woman) a w***e and telling her how she would never go far in life without him. This guy is a real piece of work.

Thankfully I'm not out much money because his services are under priced given the lack thereof. I would highly suggest anyone that needs any help with Ratings not work with a toolbag like this. There are plenty of great people in your community, just go to Craigslist or check out Upwork. This guy does not deserve any business whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2017 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ratelobby/los-angeles-california/ratelobby-ronny-fang-total-ripoff-from-a-real-piece-of-work-los-angeles-california-1392302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Who?

AUTHOR: Ronny - (United States)

"Pedro" posting the same story, within 9 minutes of "Jack" http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ratelobby/internet/ratelobby-ronny-fang-verbally-abusive-business-owner-los-angeles-internet-1392309 This is not okay...

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

who?

AUTHOR: Ronny - (United States)

Hi Pedro, I'm not sure who you are or why I'm in your crosshairs but Ken and I sold RateLobby in 2014. Whoever you talked to in February, that was not me.

Ronny

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Who?

AUTHOR: Ronny - (United States)

Hi this is Ronny. I found this while googling my name. Whoever you are, you're really effective at tarnishing someone's name.

I found another post same day, same story, different name, Jack. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ratelobby/los-angeles-california/ratelobby-ronny-fang-total-ripoff-from-a-real-piece-of-work-los-angeles-california-1392302

Needless to say, not true. My ownership and involvement in RateLobby ended in 2014 when Ken and I sold the business. We had 20 clients and I made $1500. My office was my bedroom, so the idea that you could hear my phone conversations is suspect. The coffee shop was a nice touch, but sounds too embellished to be authentic and also 3 years off.

I understand you must be someone who has developed a personal vendetta against me to go after my character like this. Whoever you are, I'm sorry. I hope you were able to accomplish your goal.