Complaint Review: Raven Media Grant Writer Pro/ Federal Grant Submission Software, Las Vagas

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Reported By: Ketchikan Alaska
  • Raven Media Grant Writer Pro/ Federal Grant Submission Software, Las Vagas
    2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite #969
    Las Vagas, Nevada

Raven Media Grant Writer Pro/ Federal Grant Submission Software, I got an e-mail from them because I was looking for ways to get grants to go to school RAVEN MEDUA IS A SCAM Las Vagas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Towards the end of September 2007 I recieved an e-mail from Raven Media/ GRANT WRITER PRO, a Federal Grant Submission software co. thats was suppose to help me find and write grants for school and educational resources and they said it would only cost me a one time fee of $1.95.

So I accepeted but told them that they could not witdraw the funds until my pay day and they said they would wait, but they didn't and now they keep on taking funds from my acccount and when there are none in there they try leaving me to pay NSF's on $30.00 everytime they try.

I cant get them to stop, I don't have a number and their software doesn't work and has no useful info on it either. Now I am really going to change my account and I want my money BACK!!!! I want RIPOFF REVENGE.. Please help catch these people!!

Ada-Marie
Ketchikan, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/raven-media-grant-writer-pro-federal-grant-submission-software-las-vagas/las-vagas-nevada-89109/raven-media-grant-writer-pro-federal-grant-submission-software-i-got-an-e-mail-from-them-291502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Ada-Marie's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Ada-Marie obviously experienced. Ada-Marie, if you come back to read this and want to discuss your accounts please contact the customer service department. There you will find happy, helpful agents that are waiting to assist you with your concerns. The phone number for Customer Service is 866-370-7270, they are available Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Ada-Marie. Hopefully, we will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,