Complaint Review: RazzorRanch.com

7019 Crooked Creek Ln, Wauchula, Fl 33873
    Wauchula, Florida
    USA

RazzorRanch.com hidden fees, pushy, poor service Wauchula Florida

I took my kids to RazzoRanch after booking a trip at razzorranch.com to go on their first hunting trip and was very exited, but after you get there and get settled in they begin throwing on some major hidden fees (fees for lodging that were not outlined on the website and do you even belive this place had the nerve to charge guests to use their restrooms, which are nothing more than slightly upgraded outhouses) and it was like this all weekend, hiden fee after hidden fee.

This guy was very cocky and very pushy and made me feel super uncomfortable the wholetime, I mean downright no customer service at all. They only took us on a hunt at a certain time each day and were late both days and spent no more than 3 hours with us each day.

No comes the good part, they took us hunting inside of a fenced enclosure. It felt like I was huntign at the local zoo. I just want to report thisplace,because I do not want some other poor bast*^& to waste as much money and be as dissappointed as I was.

Cordially,

Kate, Bradenton, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/razzorranchcom/wauchula-florida-34205/razzorranchcom-hidden-fees-pushy-poor-service-wauchula-florida-1103774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content